- Frequently asked questions
- Q: What Equipment and Brands can you repair?
- Q: What areas do you cover?
- Q: For whom and which type of establishments can you repair equipment?
- Q: How much will it cost?
- Q: Does that include parts?
- Q: What if the engineer does not have the parts needed?
- Q: What if the machine cannot be repaired?
- Q: How long does it take for an Engineer to attend?
- Q: How can I pay?
- London Postcodes covered:
- EC area:
- WC area:
- E area:
- N area:
- NW area:
- SE area:
- SW area:
- W area:
Frequently asked questions
Q: What Equipment and Brands can you repair?
- We repair the following makes of commercial glass and dishwashers – Adler, Angelo Po, Aristarco, Ata, Blue Seal, Brema, Chefking, Classeq, Colged, Clenaware, Comenda, Dawson, DC, Dexion, Diamond, DIHR, Electrolux, Elettrobar, Elframo, Fagor, Hilta, Hobart, Hoonved, Hoshizaki, ITV, Jemi, Kreft, Kromo, Lamber Newscan, Luxia, Mach, Maidaid, Mareno, Masterfrost, Meiko, Nelson, Newscan, Omniwash, Project, Rancilio, Sammic, Silanos, Smeg, So-we-bo, Teikos, Univerbar, Whirlpool, Winterhalter & Zanussi. If you dont see you brand here, dont worry, we may still be able to repair it, please contact us with the details, and we will do our best to help.
Q: What areas do you cover?
- We are based in South London and cover all of the London postcodes (click here to see map) or (click here to see list)
Q: For whom and which type of establishments can you repair equipment?
- Our customers include, cafe’s, public houses, restaurants, hotels, bars and clubs, local authority, catering production kitchens and facilities management companies.
Q: How much will it cost?
- Our call out charge is from £125.00, which includes the first hour. Each hour thereafter is charged at £40.00 (in 30 min increments) We have no hidden costs, i.e. parking or congestion charge.
Q: Does that include parts?
- Any parts required, are not included in the callout charge. If your machine should require a spare part, the engineer will discuss the extra cost with you first.
Q: What if the engineer does not have the parts needed?
- Our engineers do carry many common parts on the van, however, it would be impossible to hold every part in stock. If we find it nessesary to order spares for the repair of your machine, we will advise you of expected leadtime of the part and cost to complete repair, to allow you to decide if you would like us to continue with the repair
Q: What if the machine cannot be repaired?
- The engineer will advise you of the reason, and discuss what options are available to you. In most situations, machines can be repaired, but it is not always cost effective to do this.
Q: How long does it take for an Engineer to attend?
- We aim to be with you within 48 hours from your call, but most times we will attend site within 24 hours.
Q: How can I pay?
- Payment for initial callout must be made to the office at the time of booking, by credit or debit card or bacs. You will receive a VAT invoice through the post within a few days. Any additional work that is agreed upon should be paid by the same method.
London Postcodes covered:
EC1A EC1M EC1N EC1P EC1R EC1V EC1Y : Barbican, Clerkenwell, Finsbury
EC2A EC2M EC2N EC2P EC2R EC2V EC2Y : Moorgate, Liverpool Street
EC3A EC3M EC3N EC3P EC3R EC3V : Aldgate, Monument, Tower Hill
EC4A EC4M EC4N EC4P EC4R EC4V EC4Y : Fleet Street, St Paul’s
WC1A WC1B WC1E WC1H WC1N WC1R WC1V WC1X: Bloomsbury, Gray’s Inn
WC2A WC2B WC2E WC2H WC2N WC2R: Covent Garden, Holborn, Strand
E1: Mile End, Stepney, Whitechapel
E2: Bethnal Green, Shoreditch
E3: Bow, Bromley-by-Bow
E4: Chingford, Highams Park
E6: East Ham
E7: Forest Gate, Upton Park
E8: Hackney, Dalston
E9: Hackney, Homerton
E12: Manor Park
E14: Isle of Dogs, Millwall, Poplar
E15: Stratford, West Ham
E16: Canning Town, North Woolwich
E18: South Woodford
N1: Barnsbury, Canonbury, Islington
N2: East Finchley
N3: Finchley Central
N4: Finsbury Park, Manor House
N8: Crouch End, Hornsey
N9: Upper Edmonton
N10: Muswell Hill
N11: Friern Barnet, New Southgate
N12: North Finchley, Woodside Park
N13: Palmers Green
N15: Seven Sisters
N16: Stamford Hill, Stoke Newington
N18: Upper Edmonton
N19: Archway, Tufnell Park
N20: Totteridge, Whetstone
N21: Winchmore Hill
N22: Alexandra Palace, Wood Green
NW1: Camden Town, Regent’s Park
NW2: Cricklewood, Neasden
NW3: Hampstead, Swiss Cottage
NW4: Brent Cross, Hendon
NW5: Kentish Town
NW6: Kilburn, Queens Park, West Hampstead
NW7: Mill Hill
NW8: St John’s Wood
NW9: Colindale, Kinsbury
NW10: Harlesden, Kensal Green, Willesden
NW11: Golders Green, Hampstead Garden Suburb
SE1: Bermondsey, Borough, Southwark, Waterloo
SE2: Abbey Wood
SE3: Blackheath, Westcombe Park
SE4: Brockley, Crofton Park, Honor Oak Park
SE6: Bellingham, Catford, Hither Green
SE9: Eltham, Mottingham
SE12: Grove Park, Lee
SE13: Hither Green, Lewisham
SE14: New Cross, New Cross Gate
SE15: Nunhead, Peckham
SE16: Rotherhithe, South Bermondsey, Surrey Docks
SE17: Elephant & Castle, Walworth
SE18: Plumstead, Woolwich
SE19: Crystal Palace, Upper Norwood
SE20: Anerley, Penge
SE22: East Dulwich
SE23: Forest Hill
SE24: Herne Hill
SE25: South Norwood
SE27: Tulse Hill, West Norwood
SW1: Belgravia, Pimlico, Westminster
SW2: Brixton, Streatham Hill
SW3: Brompton, Chelsea
SW5: Earl’s Court
SW6: Fulham, Parson’s Green
SW7: South Kensington
SW8: Nine Elms, South Lambeth
SW9: Brixton, Stockwell
SW10: West Brompton, World’s End
SW11: Battersea, Clapham Junction
SW13: Barnes, Castelnau
SW14: East Sheen, Mortlake
SW15: Putney, Roehampton
SW16: Norbury, Streatham
SW18: Earlsfield, Wandsworth
SW19: Merton, Wimbledon
SW20: Raynes Park, South Wimbledon
W1: Marylebone, Mayfair, Soho
W2: Bayswater, Paddington
W9: Maida Vale, Warwick Avenue
W10: Ladbroke Grove, North Kensington
W11: Holland Park, Notting Hill
W12: Shepherd’s Bush
W13: West Ealing
W14: West Kensington